Thursday, December 13, 2007

Charissa Shen

Randi from the hit Popular

Now, this is a story all about how
My life got twist-turned upside down
And I liked to take a minute
Just sit right thar
I'll tell you how I became Randi from the hit Popular

In Randolph, New Jersey born and raised
On the cheer mat is where I spend most of my days
Chillin' out flyin' all up in the air
And flippin' and tumblin' like I just don't care
But I can't forget that my grades still gotta be good
I got a reputation of straight A's in my neighborhood
I spend a lot of time hangin’ with my school friends
But also with kids from the youth group I attend

On a Friday night service around midyear
A guy named Patrick just magically appeared
If anything all he said was come on join drama

And I thought 'Sure alright' - 'Let me just ask my mama!'

Right at first all they told me was ‘You’ll be the ugly tree’

Then Wey straightened it out ‘Nah you can be Randi’

I looked at the lower grange, no one was yet thar
So I’ll wait a couple minutes to be Randi from the hit Popular

No comments: