Friday, January 25, 2008

Stephen Ding

Talking about weird, my life is weird. You will find me spending most of my time/life reading the same books over and over again…and again. I just won’t get bored of the same books…ever…unless I read it two times in a row. I tend to internalize my emotions….most of the time… and I will be happy in a few seconds if I’m mad…almost all the time. Basketball is cool, and so is tennis, except that I stink at both…who cares. I spend my time watching animes during vacation…as long as I have nothing else to do. I’m more of a procrastinator…compared to most of my friends. I play violin and don’t ask me how well I play. But I can tell you that I’m pretty good. I usually give people a hint of my secrets and make them swear (not exactly swear, but close to swear anyway) that they won’t tell a soul unless someone “accidentally” lets it slip. If I ever get bored, I just read the bible and try to study it in depth…provided that I use a special bible and I have to feel like reading the bible.

No comments: